Intermediate Front End Web Designer
We are seeking a passionate, creative, motivated, web designer to join our busy creative team.
You will have a driven desire to produce clean semantic code in HTML and CSS, with a keen eye for fine details.
The successful candidate will have agency experience building websites as well as good working knowledge of WordPress theming, great multi-tasking skills, an ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and most importantly, excellent brew-making skills!
You will also have essential skills in the following areas:
- HTML5 CSS3
- Responsive – Building for multiple devices, screen sizes, orientations
- Good understanding of PHP (for WordPress)
- WordPress Theming (creating custom themes)
- WordPress Plugins
- Project time management
What you’ll be doing:
- Take wireframes and/or front-end designs into standards compliant code
- Creating custom WordPress sites from supplied artwork
- Work alongside the creative team
- 18k – 24k depending on EXP.
- Flexible working
If this position sounds like something you think is right up your street then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** If you are a recruitment agency please do not contact us regarding this role **
By Michael Cain | Jobs | 12th Feb, 2015